Holiday accommodation and day boarding for dogs and cats.
Small and exclusive luxury dog boarding kennels and cattery in Yorkshire, run and managed by the owners Geoff and Sue Batley. You can be confident that your dog or cat will be a name with us not a number, this is our life, not just a business. We offer excellent care and accommodation.
Picking up and dropping off of animals is now by appointment ONLY within opening times.
The procedures in place at Moorside Kennels and Cattery are under strict conditions in line with Government and local guidelines.
Our facilities include:
- 24 dog kennels in a purpose built kennel block
- 12 cat chalets in a purpose built block, well away from the dogs
Using our extensive experience and our love of dogs and cats we look after the needs of our boarders as if they are our own:
- We get to know the characters of our boarders, we are able to pick up when animals behave differently
- With senior animals, walks will be shorter, at a more leisurely pace, and we will keep the heating on longer for them
- Its home from home when boarding with us
- We instantly know when something is wrong
Where are we?
We are outside Oakworth, West Yorkshire, just 2 miles from Haworth, please see the map on our location page.
Our customers come from the West Yorkshire areas around Haworth, Oakworth, Skipton, Settle, and into Lancashire. We like to think we run one of the best and well run catteries and dog boarding kennels in Yorkshire.
Customers are local and some travel many miles to us. Veterinary surgeons, veterinary and environmental workers bring their pets to us, a testament to our high standards.
We are approved and recommended by veterinary surgeons, veterinary and environmental workers.
We have a Bradford City Council Boarding Kennels and Cattery Licence in the name of Mr Geoffrey and Mrs Susan Batley, licence number: 43545/474611